Saturday, March 16, 2013

Out of Commission

I have not posted in awhile because I slipped on the ice a few weeks ago and separated my AC in my shoulder......very painful injury!!!  It is way to hard to type with an injury like that, hence no posts!

I am on the mend but can't type for too long with out searing pain....so I will keep this short and sweet!

I am so excited!  In two weeks we will have 15 new baby bantams and I just can't wait for them to arrive!  I will be getting the coop ready for the babies in the next couple of weeks.  They are supposed to be delivered right around Easter....how appropriate!  We ordered to late to "pick out" what sex we wanted so we are prepared for lots of roosters!  Unfortunately they will have to be given away since we already have 2 big roosters and 4 banty roosters....a very delicate balance that I DO NOT want to disturb!!!

I will post pictures often of the new babies.....as they grow and they grow fast that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...