Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Coop

We have now had the boys for a little over a week, and they were not using the coop.  This totally frustrated me!!!!!  My hubby said that he has seen them in there but I didn't until yesterday!  I still don't think they are using it at night because I've gone out with a flashlight to check and they are no where to be found.  I guess I won't worry anymore seem to be able to take care of themselves through out the night.  Louie is still scared of me he sprints away when he sees me.

Blue on the other hand is warming up to me. I can get about 2 - 3 feet from him before he bolts.  I really think I can get him to come to me before the summer is over.  Louie, not so much.  He is so flighty.  I hate to tell them that they are going back when the weather turns cold I am NOT taking care of two coops in the winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...